• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fillable Monster Cards?

Dathalas

First Post
Does anyone know where I can find blank or editable monster cards that I can use to print cards for monsters when I DM? Maybe someone's done them as a template for Magic Set Editor 2? Thanks for your help.

Knight Otu

First Post
Something like the last link in my sig? It's not quite printer-friendly, but there is a black/white blank attached that can be substituted (though there are some parts that won't help with).

(I really need to update the templates to include such things)

Rafe

First Post
What I've done is make up a PDF using Adobe InDesign. I would suggest simply going with a chart or table in Word or whatever since InDesign isn't used by all that many people, filling the squares with whatever colours you like, and simply inserting the monster info. You could get 4-5 monsters per page which is great for quick reference. If you don't want to worry about colour ink, just do shades of grey instead of shades of green, as in the MM.

Dathalas

First Post
Thanks for all the help.

Knight Otu, you have exactly what I was looking for, but I can't figure out how to open it and use it in MSE.

Knight Otu

First Post
You should simply be able to unzip the file from here into the data folder, and be able to select the game and template when creating a new file. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. Do you want me to try and create an MSE-Installer for the template?

Remove ads