• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Batman v Superman trailer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This looks ridiculously good. And that might be my favourite ever Batman-in-action portrayal. Plus some Wonder Woman in action!

[video=youtube;Cle_rKBpZ28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cle_rKBpZ28[/video]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
okay without the brooding and Doomsday this looks like a good action flick,

and is it just my bias or was Batmans throwing mooks across the room and slamming heads into floorboards due to tech upgrades or is he bit stronger than usual

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Batman's skills and physical qualities in this movie are probably closer to those of his comic book incarnation.

Ryujin

Legend
I was rather surprised when I realized that I was anticipating "Suicide Squad" more than this, despite the goofy Joker, a while back. This just flipped it again.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was rather surprised when I realized that I was anticipating "Suicide Squad" more than this, despite the goofy Joker, a while back. This just flipped it again.

You know what the best part is? You can watch both! :)

tomBitonti

Adventurer
I was thinking they've amped his abilities in comparison to prior movies, and the movie presents his "up-spec" abilities early on to clear the ground for the rest of the story. Otherwise, the Bat wouldn't stand up very well to Supes. The prior movie Batman's seem like tissue paper compared with Superman as most recently depicted.

In that scene towards the end, what would be giving Batman the ability to check Superman's punch? Something about his suit, but what?

Thx!
TomB

Ryujin

Legend
You know what the best part is? You can watch both! :)

Yup.

..... after "Deadpool" ;)

I was thinking they've amped his abilities in comparison to prior movies, and the movie presents his "up-spec" abilities early on to clear the ground for the rest of the story. Otherwise, the Bat wouldn't stand up very well to Supes. The prior movie Batman's seem like tissue paper compared with Superman as most recently depicted.

In that scene towards the end, what would be giving Batman the ability to check Superman's punch? Something about his suit, but what?

Thx!
TomB

Do you REALLY want to know, or do you want to wait for the movie?

[sblock]Kryptonite.[/sblock]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

TomB

maybe his suit is made of lead and it blocks more than just xray vision:)

or I'm guessing that its a ceramic made with the green stuff

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's basically a primitive Iron Man suit. Makes him super strong and durable. It's right of the DKR comic book which is one of this movie's influences.

4411212-tdkr-supermanbatman_zps1de32821.jpg

Remove ads