• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finally!!! Dire Ravens, Expand your army of evil!

Krishnath

First Post
ALLRIGHT ALLREADY!!! I'll see what I can do, sheesh, there's just no pleasing some people :D By the way Oren, I suggest you buy OA since the Giant Toad is in it, and that is pretty much what a Dire Frog/Toad is.

Ferret

Explorer
ROFLMAO!!

*Starts to choke because of laughing so much* Di...*Wheezes*...Dire...*Cough wheeze*...Dire elephant? LMAO:D :D :D A Dire spider monkey, that would be nice.(I really need that template)

Sojourn

First Post
I said before, I need stats for Dire Fruit Flies for Mad Goth's Castle. I don't have dire cows, that would just be longhorn bulls, But I did make a special magical cow, it's more treasure than monster, though. The Purple Cow has green spots, green horns and hooves and eyes. It has a bell around its neck that goes "Dingle Dingle Dingle More Cow Bell." The bell has an inscription, if anyone actually reads it: "I've never seen a purple cow, I hope I never see one, but I can tell you hear & now I'd rather see than be one." The purple cow gives green milk. Once per day, if the bell inscription is read aloud over a container of the milk, it turns to a single dose of Potion of Storm Giant Strength. The potion is not potable or portable or freezable or storable- it has a lifespan measured in melee rounds, if you don't drink it while it's fresh, its no good. NOW the treasure is the trap. A continually regenerating potion of Storm Giant Strength? That's awesome. Having to drag a purple cow around with you, and feed it, and have it attract flies and take a dump, having to keep it safe- that's not so awesome. And the bell can't be silenced- it's a magical effect- except by Silence 15'r, for as long as that lasts. So you can forget moving swiftly or silently. Most players will recognize the trap for what it is, but if I can get just one PC to drink the milk, get the storm giant strength, and go nuts in combat, he'll be very tempted to try to work out some way to bring it along.

James Collar

First Post
First of all, if you are still around this is amazing! Second, why is this in the 5th Edition forum? Did it get moved here by accident? 2002 was 3.5...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads