Find An Adventure Wth Adventure Lookup

If you have trouble finding adventures suitable for your Dungeons & Dragons campaign, there's a new tool in town. Adventure Lookup lets you teach for RPG adventures by keywords, levels, systems, settings and more. It contains details of adventures for all editions of D&D, including Pathfinder, OSR, DCC, and others as well as - of course! - D&D 5th Edition. The site has just launched, and only has a few hundred adventures on it so far, but that will grow over time.

If you have trouble finding adventures suitable for your Dungeons & Dragons campaign, there's a new tool in town. Adventure Lookup lets you teach for RPG adventures by keywords, levels, systems, settings and more. It contains details of adventures for all editions of D&D, including Pathfinder, OSR, DCC, and others as well as - of course! - D&D 5th Edition. The site has just launched, and only has a few hundred adventures on it so far, but that will grow over time.

[video=youtube;D3OllWSRhuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OllWSRhuI[/video]

Now to add War of the Burning Sky, ZEITGEIST, and all the EN5ider adventures!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could you add EN Publishing’s stuff please, Matt? I’d do it myself but am technologically limited at present. :)

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

practicalm

Explorer
Does anyone know what issue of Dungeon the AL site goes up to?
It looks like I have to select TSR or Paizo to get the different publishers of the magazine. It would be nice if I could pick Dungeon and then set the issues I have available.

JohnnyFlash

First Post
Could you add EN Publishing’s stuff please, Matt? I’d do it myself but am technologically limited at present. :)

I have added EN Publishing as an available publisher. And posted one piece of EN Publishing content.

I'm sure some people here on the forums can post the rest :cool:

-Jerry

Remove ads

Remove ads