• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finding and new Game and Gamers

Well,

Lets just put it simply, I am in the military, and I currently live in Japan. The base I am stationed has about 2000 people on it and well finding a game is a bit difficult. I don't really liek to online gaming situation as It will cost me a bundle to stay on the internet for that long to play (I have to pay my japanese phone bill by the minute, even local). So therefore, can anyone suggest a good means of finding a game around here, or some of your methods in general. I have been canvasing the residential areas with fliers for months now trying to find a DM or players for a Campaign I have made incorporating the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil Mod. So basicly if you have any pointers for how to attract gamers in a community as limited as this or if you happen to be in the area, drop me a line.

People wonder why I put so much time into making a website that noone really comes to, well it is to stay fresh, I just wish I could stay fresh in an actual campaign, been gameless for over 6 months now.

KingThorvar

First Post
How about any schools or colleges in the area? You may have to settle for younger players.

I work in a Middle School (School Resource Officer) and have about a dozen kids that play.. in addition to my regular gaming group.. so I have more than I need really... :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Post in the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum, right here! Also, scan it; make sure you set to "show all threads for 75+ days". I know we have regular members in Japan.

Heck, one of our members in Kazakstan just got a game going! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads