• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finishing Campaign - Looking for Input on Some Adventures

DarrenGMiller

First Post
My Greyhawk campaign that started in January and survived lots of player conflict and turnover is winding down. We started in Crucible of Freya, then Village of Homlett (linked) and have done a whole bunch of adventures since then. We are now down to the final 6 adventures. The final two are the ones I am most concerned about since they are 3.0, but here is the list:

The Crystal Skull - they are almost finished with this one and will confront the BBEG tonight

Istivin Trilogy - Dungeon 177-120
The Crumbling Hall of the Frost Giant Jarl - WOTC site free adventure
Headless - Dungeon #89
The Harrowing - Dungeon #84

I have heard a lot of negatives regarding The Harrowing and I am working on getting it and Headless up to 3.5. Any suggestions or comments regarding these two would be greatly appreciated (heck anybody who has played any of the adventures on this list is welcome to chime in with some of their experiences that may help). Is The Harrowing salvageable?

Thanks in advance!

DM

Remove ads