• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Firefly d20

Coreyartus

Explorer
Hey all--

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about a Firefly setting using the d20 system. I just rented the first three episodes from Netflix, and am chomping at the bit to purchase the complete DVD Box set now. I'm now a total Browncoat... Since there's a movie in production right now, coming out in late 2005, I wondered if anyone was jumping on the licensing (or already had) and was settting up a campaign setting.

Since d20 Future is rapidly approaching, this would seem to be a good time to do it...

Any news/rumors?

Coreyartus

Last edited:

Coreyartus

Explorer
I see.

Thanks! Maybe I shoulda done a search first. I appreciate your list of links.

Anyhoo, I guess I can summize that no one is doing an officially licensed Firefly campaign setting for any game setting yet. I'm sure that probability will change when the movie comes out next year.

I am curious to know how all those campaigns are going that have incorporated Firefly ideas into them... Since d20 Future isn't out yet, Traveller, GURPS, FUDGE, Star Wars, and Fuzion seem to be the systems of choice. Anyone doing any chewey campaign bits in preparation for d20 Future campaigns?

Coreyartus

Remove ads