• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First Look at the Complete Divine

Westwind

First Post
By core [deities] what do you mean?
Deities from the Greyhawk (i.e. default) setting and the traditional deities of the humanoid races, dating back to prior editions.

What are the Divine Crusader and Stormlord like?

It's worth noting that the Storm Lord is different than the class that appeared on Faiths and Pantheons. They do get electrical resistance, but at a lower rate (until level 9, at which point the new version is immune). They are also capable of granting a bonus to javelins they throw, which didn't exist before. Talos is still listed as the patron deity.

The Divine Crusader gets a mid level BAB and two good saves. They slowly build resistances to acid and electricity, get Weapon Specialization, darkvision and eventually become outsiders. They also get access to a single domain and can cast spells from that domain only. Without a spellcasting prereq, this class looks like a nice slightly less martial version of the Pious Templar.

Last edited:

Kwyn

First Post
Thank you for sharing your time with us today Westwind.

Sacred Exorcist
Do they still get Consecrate as a special ability and is it still at level 5?
Do they still get extra turning feats as bonuses (twice)

PrC's General - Does every PrC and Core class have a sample character? I know that made some people crazy in Complete Warrior

Knight Otu

First Post
AdvntrGuy said:
Is this a typo, or a new 13 level PrC?
Neither, it is a reprint/revision of an old 13 level PrC. Void Disciple was a PrC in Oriental Adventures. Not having CD yet, I cannot say how much it changed.

AdvntrGuy

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Neither, it is a reprint/revision of an old 13 level PrC. Void Disciple was a PrC in Oriental Adventures. Not having CD yet, I cannot say how much it changed.

Ah. Well, new to me. I'm not an OA guy.

smileybob1

First Post
i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the Holy Liberator gets at 1st level. also, do they still have a d10 and 2+int for skill points

thanks for any help :D

Belzakan

First Post
I would like to know the requirements of the holy liberator, and his hit die, bab, skill points, and everything!!!!! At least at the first level... Including spell list. Thanks!!!

Remove ads