First Open Design Project available for public consumption

mevers

First Post
I get the sense that ToZ might make a great source for additional adventures for the Council of Thieves path. For those of you who have seen both, how much modification would be needed to make those adventures make sense in Westcrown?

I would love to know the answer to this question as well. I am planning on converting the Shackled City AP for my next 4th Ed Eberron campaign, and Tales of Zobeck looks like it could provide some great adventures for such a conversion.

Monkey King

Explorer
I'm not going to review a book I contributed an adventure to (surprise! I like it!), but I can say that there's likely to be a review appearing in the next week or two.

Or so I'm told.

Micco

First Post
I bought it. It has some good stuff in it, but some of it is pretty specific to Zoebeck and will need modification to work elsewhere. There are two adventures I plan on using in my Westcrown campaign. One is a an easy plugin and one will require modification to fit, but I like it enough to go through the effort.

All in all its a good series of adventures that have a decidedly different feel than most d20 published content.

Monkey King

Explorer
There's a review of it over at Christina Stiles' blog.

She's a Goodman Games author of some note, not to mention her contributions to Dungeon Adventures and Green Ronin. I'm happy to see her give this one a big vote of confidence.

Remove ads