Fishing for Interest - FR/Planescape game

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Aasterinian should be listed in the Draconomicon, or in the section of FRCS devoted to draconic deities (a single table, if I recall); she's the draconic trickster goddess. The Pearl of Cunning was indeed intended to occupy the headband slot; it's set into his forehead exactly where the headband would rest. The ability scores, hp, and skills will be corrected shortly.

Oops!

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Goddess - The reason I had 41 was because I did max hit points at first level. Are we not doing that in this game? If not I shall change it forthwith.

Also, what books are we allowed to draw items from?
Hello! This is your friendly local village-idiot-DM.

I didn't take that into account for the formula in the character spreadsheet I created. Please put your HP back to what they should be (you are all correct, you should have max at first level *DUH*).

Moving on... :heh: You are allowed to draw items from any of the books I have allowed people to build characters from (Core 3 books, all FR books, Savage Species, Manual of the Planes, Deities & Demigods, Faiths & Pantheons, Draconomicon, Complete Warrior - anything I missed?). Custom items using the item-building rules in the DMG are also allowed (within reason, of course. No items of True Strike). If you can think of an item you want, but can't find it I can work with you to build it.

Cannibal_Kender said:
I should have mentioned that Amara has less money 'cause the Society of the Luminiferous Aether has a membership fee of between 10,000 and 15,000, plus an annual fee of 1,000.
The Society can be found in- In the Cage: A guide to Sigil.
You did mention that, and it is fine. :) Primarily that post was for the few people who had only spent 86,000 - I wanted to give them the option of full funds. Of course, they don't have to take the money if they don't want to, and spending it on membership like Amara did with the Society is perfectly reasonable! :)

Paxus said:
Aasterinian should be listed in the Draconomicon, or in the section of FRCS devoted to draconic deities (a single table, if I recall); she's the draconic trickster goddess. The Pearl of Cunning was indeed intended to occupy the headband slot; it's set into his forehead exactly where the headband would rest. The ability scores, hp, and skills will be corrected shortly.
I found it after I posted that, thank you. What can I say, it was late and I was tired (obviously, from the HP error).

Actually, Isida, I was typing up the starting posts and creating threads while you were posting that question. :)

Everyone:
The IC thread is here: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1561524.
The new OOC thread is here: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1561516.

Sorry about the font color and spacing on the starting post, but I cut-and-pasted the text from a Word document, and it showed up with the extra spaces (which it wouldn't let me delete) and the font color as black (which is unreadable using the classic black background here on ENworld). Further posts will be normal.

Ghostknight

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
His HP should also be 62 by my calculations.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know![/font]

Hmm, from my calcs Ili'koa 's HP are 77 from

10 at first level, 8x5=40 for other levels, +27 (9x3) for con = 77. Where am I going wrong (or not?)

Sorry about the delay in replying - last two days were A Jewish holiday!

As for the extra funds - oh yes, I'll take them! (everything includind spell lists and inital post up by tonight!)

Last edited:

Ghostknight said:
Hmm, from my calcs Ili'koa 's HP are 77 from

10 at first level, 8x5=40 for other levels, +27 (9x3) for con = 77. Where am I going wrong (or not?)

Sorry about the delay in replying - last two days were A Jewish holiday!

As for the extra funds - oh yes, I'll take them! (everything includind spell lists and inital post up by tonight!)
Not a problem about the delay, of course! You had a very good reason! :)

Actually, you are correct - I messed up on the formula I used to calculate HP. :embarrassed:

Last edited:

Remove ads