• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FIVE DEADLY VENOMS CAMPAIGN

Thinking of doing a short five deadly venoms campaign, either with players actually taking on the role of the venoms or as a party taking effectively in the role of the Final Student sent to investigate the Five Venoms (would make a lot of changes in order to maintain the surprise of the mystery).

For those who haven't seen it, it is one of the best Kung Fu movies, and set around a kind of mystery adventure where a young student is sent by his master to find and stop his previous students who have possibly turned to evil (but the catch is he needs to find a way to work with at least one of them, because he is too weak to take them all on on his own). It is a cool premise and has amazing physical performances from the Venom Mob.

Came up with a way to create characters based on the five venoms for my Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades game (here: DOING THE FIVE DEADLY VENOMS IN RBRB). This is still tentative as I am not fully satisfied with it and feel like I am leaving out some possible abilities.

Remove ads