• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Five Nations thread (merged)

Staffan

Legend
Glyfair said:
Nah, it specifically says it's only full 3 days out of 30. The question is, which moon (or moons) are they using ;)
According to the planar/calendar utility on WOTC's site, Nymm is the moon with a 28-day orbital period (Eberron months are 28 days long, not 30). Nymm is normally associated with royalty, social-type folks, and the Mark of Hospitality - not exactly what you'd expect to have with battlefield undead to do. Then again, the moon relating to Death is gone, and has been for a while.

Zuoken

First Post
Obscure said:
Would someone mind posting the prereqs for the Bone Knight PrC?

Much appreciated. :)

No problem:

BAB +4
Craft (armorsmithing) 6 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks, Ride 6 ranks
Ability to turn or rebuke undead
Ability to cast 1st level divine spells

Craft (weaponsmithing) is a good idea too if you want to make a bonecraft weapon later on.

Got the book at a Borders and finished it last night. It is good :cool: . The FN cover art is probably my favorite out of the Eberron line so far. The only thing that I regret is that I couldn't pick up the Explorer's Handbook at the same time.

Remove ads