• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Fizban Is In The Wild -- With the Table of Contents!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

8BFC444C-5615-4B7D-8BB7-F5D32D4F4C49.jpeg

E9ABFDE2-7C70-4917-8A3B-8C08CC5818DF.jpeg

E8DE898D-6851-408A-BC24-7010CEF5FF14.jpeg

dave2008

Legend
Yes, trust me I am well aware. Though technically she should regain all 574 hp. Again that has nothing to do with the CR. The CR is calculated without regard to the mythic trait/actions. The mythic trait just means it is equivalent to two monsters of its CR.

PS. I am guessing she doesn't regain the full amount because her mythic actions cause more damage than her legendary actions.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
The only thing I have to complain about (and I think I am the only one complaining) is the Aspects of Tiamat and Bahamut. That is like .01% of the book. So you should be good to go otherwise.
Some ppl are also angry cause they nerfed the monk dragon subclass but I dont have additional details on to what extent.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
On the plus side, we officially have a good monk magic item, the Dragonhide Belt. +1, 2, or 3 to save DC's for monk's ki features based on the item's rarity (Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare). Plus once a day you can use an action to roll a martial arts die and regain ki points equal to the numbered rolled.

Remove ads

Remove ads