• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Flatearth needs writers, artists, mappers etc.

Wraith101

First Post
Flatearth is starting it's second community world building project.

Since we are starting from scratch, this is everyones chance to have input into the world at it's most basic stage. We have a general map so far, a group of large islands, but apart from this, the world of Flatearth is a blank slate.

We need:
creative people to come up with world concepts
writers to transform these concepts into usable information about the world
artists are alway wanted to visually represent our world.
everything else you can think of when it comes to world building.

This world will technically use the D20 system but we are very rules 'lite'.

You can find more information here

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Wraith101

First Post
At the moment, The world construction forum is where everything is happening.

Submissions should go in their proper threads.

There are threads for races, a calendar, mapping, cultures etc. If your submission dosn't fit inside those areas, make a new thread!

Control Room

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
What if we've designed a template for an adventure, but don't want to post it on a public site? Is there an e-mail address we can send it to?

I have just completed a seven page conceptual design for an adventure called Astad Keep that I would like to get published by someone.

Wraith101

First Post
We are not publishers, I suggest you look at various publishers submission guidelines. There are plenty of guidelines around in these forums!

T Vaughn

First Post
I am a writer/artist with 26 yrs. of RPG experiance

Hello FlatEarth,
I am interasted in working with you. I have 26 yrs. of RPG experiance. I am, however somewhat new to the internet. I am a writer/artist, though at the moment I have no access to a scanner so I will probably be limited to writing. My specialty is monsters, I have hundreds of original creatures I use in my campeigns. I also love creating locales. My e-mail address is tymthatcher@aol.com

Thanks,
Tym Thatcher

Remove ads