• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Flaws for Dumb orc

BlackSilver

First Post
I love the chart. :cool:

Some of the qualities I used for Orc guards in my prison campaign a couple of years back.

- A single word vocabulary (think “Hodor”).

- Eats whatever comes from his nose or ear after smelling it. :heh:

- Sniffs everyone- “you smell,” to anyone that has a high Charisma or anyone that has recently bathed.

- Uses his sword as a walking stick (dulling the point). Complains about the quality of his sword steel.

- Shakes people that he can pick up when they ignore him.

dungeon

First Post
the flaws of dumb orcs

venport... to solve your problem i would suggest that a limit of intellegence may be in order to control the player or character. i would say around 12 to 14 intellegence should be the most an orcs intellegence should be. ( and if a players intellegence would be 8 or lower the player should not talk right, or talk properly. oh and venport increase your orcs strength as much as u decrese its intellegence and/or wisdom. please venport take my advise. "cuz if you don't u will never explore the dungeon" ( if any of u that read this or take my advise or like my slowgun email me or reply to what i said.) that means u 2 venport!:)

Venport

First Post
OK?

My Orc has a str of 19 at first level and an int of 7 wis is 10 but i may beable to change that if the Dm allows

dungeon

First Post
so u read what i said thanks! venport... your orc has a str of 19 and a int of 10 thats ok. thats good. hey venport!... how do orcs fit in your campaign! how do people let him in towns? don't they fear him? well please respond. oh but i'd like to no... is my slogun good? after all my name is dungeon. if some magical way u forgot what my slogun was its "cuz if u don't... u will never explore the dungeon":) oh and if your character is rill dumb have him have a friend translate what hes saying to other people.:cool: could someone please respond to what i'm saying! even a little hello would be nice! just reply to what i'm saying... please! :\

Last edited:

KenM

Banned
Banned
Jyrdan Fairblade said:
What about the orc possessing some form of autism? Not rain-main autism, but more realistic autism.

As someone with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, how can you you say one form of autism is "better", or more socailly acceptable then other forms of autisim?

kirinke

First Post
KenM said:
As someone with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, how can you you say one form of autism is "better", or more socailly acceptable then other forms of autisim?

He didn't say better, he meant different. Perhaps not as high functioning? Forgive the terminology, I'm not that familar with autism, except what's been shown in the movies and on tv. Which probably isn't at all accurate.

As Kirinke said, there was no value judgment there. When people say Autism, most think of the movie Rain Man, which is only one of the forms of Autism out there, and presents are rather unfair view. A friend of mine has Asperger's, and my brother is a psychologist that spent a solid year working with children with Autism. I certainly meant no offense.

KenM said:

Remove ads