• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fleet Action! [Blue Team Headquarters]

Widowmaker

First Post
Yes I am telling you are doing a horrible job of not paying attention to detail. Jeeezz what type of commander are you!!!!

Edit: Just so you are aware the following ships are now part of the 502 MEU becuase of the selection in the 506 MEU.

1 Yeager CVE
1 Osprey, 2 Huntsman, 1 Avenger, 1 Cutlass Squadrons​
2 O Class DD
1 Ranger CT
1 Beachhead DS (UPS Sicily)
2 Grenadier Brigades​
3 Queen TT (UPS Ceti Queen, UPS Antares Queen, UPS Regel Queen)

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
So, Rhun and Jdvn1, do you guys have a problem with having the 51st Fast TF and the 88th Fast TF, respectively?

If that's the case, I will take 502nd.

How does that sound?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I've been following, but haven't had time to post here. This is a more in-depth game than most, I think. :heh:

But, yeah, that's fine for me. :)

Note: I'll be gone from the 23rd to the 28th. I don't know if I can post in that time.

Starman

Adventurer
That's cool. If you have a chance before you go, you could pick out the names for your ships. If not, it's not a big deal; you'll just get what's left over.

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, that is fine with me too. If I get some free time tonight, I'll throw together a list of the ship names.

Jdvn1

Ooh, names. Spiffy. Who's got the Corvettes? Are they, essentially, going to run the same screen pattern in empty space or what?

These names are the first ones to come to mind. I might want to change these laters. I figure I didn't name the ships; they were named by the first crew or the first captain or something.

88th Fast Fleet (in H)
2 Renown Battlecruiser
- Beetle
- Mama Mia
4 O Class Destroyer
- Stickler
- Jack
- Bouncer
- Partycrasher

Widowmaker

First Post
Not to crash on your parade but YS gave us a list of the names of the ships in the sector.

Renown Class Battle Cruisers (4)
UPS Repulse, UPS Resolute, UPS Revenge, UPS Royal Sovereign

O Class Destroyers (10)
UPS Oracle, UPS Occult, UPS Opportune, UPS Oberon, UPS Odin, UPS Oxley, UPS Otus, UPS Osiris, UPS Orpheus, UPS Orion

Of the 11 Rangers - 6 are assigned to fleets and 5 are running screening operations.

Jdvn1

My parade! It's raining!

;)

I forgot he did that. Then I'll take the...
Repulse, the Royal Sovereign and
Oracle, Occult, Osiris, Orion

Are the screening operations set patterns?

Remove ads