• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FLGS Perth Australia

Thorindale

First Post
Once again the US Navy is taking me to parts unknown - this time to Perth. Are there any good places to shop for RPGs. Four months away from my homeport FLGS has gotten me anxious to do some serious shopping.

Thanks

ayrwind

First Post
im interested to find out as well. there's a good chance that i would be migrating to perth within a few years, and it would be good to know if i can still get my favourite rpgs at a good FLGS there...

Thorindale

First Post
BUMP

Well, I got my shipboard internet to work, did a quick search, and came up with the following:

Perth Hobby Center
396 Murray Street, Perth
Phone: (08) 9322 3376

Tactics
London Court, Perth
Phone: (08) 9325 7081

Gamesity
Shop A51a Harbour Town Shopping Centre
840 Wellington Street, Perth
Phone: (08) 9321 0755

Quality Comics
872 Hay Street, Perth
Phone: (08) 9321 2168

Damn Toys
Room 5/
142 William Street, Perth
Phone: (08) 9322 1866

Gotham Collectables
Shop 15 Atwell Arcade, Fremantle
Phone: (08) 9336 6112

Now, I’m wondering…. How do these places rate? Which ones carry a good selection of RPGs (D&D, RIFTS, Rolemaster, etc.), the availability of current products, and their customer service?

Thanks

Errant

First Post
As a Perth native I heartily recommend Tactics. Currently the best RPG shop in the city. There are other shops around with more limited games/supplies selections, but Tactics has the best range.

It can be a little hard to find. London Court runs north-south between St Georges Terrace and the Hay Street Mall in the middle of Perth's central business district. Tactics is in the basement at the St Georges Terrace (southern) end.

Ask any cab driver to drop you off at the St Georges Terrace end of London Court and you'll find it easily.

No, I don't work there. ;)

Edit - Re. Customer service etc: I've always found the staff very friendly and helpful. Although it has the best range of products and games it is a fairly small store so you might be out of luck looking for the newest, most popular products (locals like me tend to order them in advance).

If I can track down their email address I'll post it, but I think I've lost their business card. :(

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads