Floor Plans

JoeGKushner

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:
You can find some free ones to download here, not the same as the nice lovely ones Games Workshop (yup rubbish, have personal old time probs with them) used to produce (still have mine) but they may be worth while...

http://www.bardsproductions.com/freebies.htm

Hope its of some help

Games Workshop? Man, I remember those. That was when Games Workshop was actually doing RPG material and White Dwarf had D&D material in it in addition to other weird game systems. Ah, nostalgia.

On topic.... does anyone have any D&D style Manor Floorplans? The party is in Phlan and the Council has told them that they may take ownership of some of the resident locations if they can hold them.... in the heart of the ruins.... with all sorts of nasty stuff... but the maps! Where are the maps!

DaveStebbins

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Probably not much, given that he asked the question two years ago
D'oh!

That'll teach me to check the dates! As long as someone bumps a thread so it shows as recently updated, I usually don't check to see how old it is. Oh well, I'll delude myself by hoping that SOMEONE will find the info/link useful.

-Dave

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DaveStebbins said:
That'll teach me to check the dates! As long as someone bumps a thread so it shows as recently updated, I usually don't check to see how old it is.

Be careful, then - half the threads on the front page right now have been bumped from the links in the DMing Advice thread.

They're mostly two years old :)

-Hyp.

Remove ads