Florida man vs an Aussie

Florida man vs an Aussie

• Florida man

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Aussie

Votes: 14 60.9%

Dioltach

Legend
A firearm. Florida Man is an American after all.
I remember a story from a few years ago. An Australian man was surfing and got attacked by a shark, which grabbed hold of his leg and wouldn't let go. So the man climbed out of the water, with the shark still attached, made his way to his car, where he kept a gun. He shot the shark dead, but couldn't get the jaws off his leg. So he got in his car and drove to the nearest town to find a hospital.

I'll put my money on the Australian.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I remember a story from a few years ago. An Australian man was surfing and got attacked by a shark, which grabbed hold of his leg and wouldn't let go. So the man climbed out of the water, with the shark still attached, made his way to his car, where he kept a gun. He shot the shark dead, but couldn't get the jaws off his leg. So he got in his car and drove to the nearest town to find a hospital.

I'll put my money on the Australian.
People will do amazing things to survive, even sever their own leg.

Ryujin

Legend
People will do amazing things to survive, even sever their own leg.

Not the first time, either. Aron Ralston had his hand pinned in a similar way, when coming down after a climb in Utah. After 5 days he ended up breaking his own arm and then amputating it, with a pocket knife, then hiked out for help. A movie has been made about it.

Remove ads