• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Flying ships: Can anyone suggest?

Asathas

First Post
Can anyone suggest a good PDF or print D20 sourcebook for flying ships? I'm considering introducing one into my campaign and would love to see what's out there in the way of sourcebooks before I go writing up my own rules to handle it.

Thanks!

rounser

First Post
Magic of Faerun includes the Halruuan Flying Ship as a magic item. I don't recall if there's too much in the way of specific rules for them in there, though - depends on how much detail you want, I guess.

Adlon

Mortality.net
I agree with Mark, on the Goodman Games releases. I have all 3, and there is alot of detail on flying ships in these releases.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I say go with Aerial Adventures book from Goodman Games, it is very helpful.

I more than like will pick up the book from Bastion Press in March, I have like their stuff.

Asathas

First Post
Thank you

I really want to thank you fine people for your suggestions. I'm definitely looking at the Aerial Adventures guides and am looking forward to the new book from Bastion. I'm going to see if I can find the AA guides at my FLGS and beyond that will also look at the ship in the MoF.

Thanks again!

Dave Blewer

First Post
Ahem....

If I may toot my own horn for a moment.

Over a year ago I wrote a ship to ship combat and creation system for Oriflam's Archipels setting (this setting has been Translated from French by Eden Studios and I believe the first three scenarios will ship this month)

Now, my homebrew campaign is the Sundered Skies campaign that involves floating islands, flying ships and lots more. It is no mistake that the Archipels ship combat system although designed for a water based campaign is totally compatible with flying ships
:D

Remove ads