• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Folks getting Dragon 324?

Rugger

Explorer
Have other subscribers gotten this issue yet? According to Paizo's site, it shipped Sept 3...

Just wondering...

-Rugger
"I Wonder!"

My library's had their copy for at least a week or two now.

I was actually a bit disappointed. The "Lovecraft" themed Dragon was really just a single article about Lovecraft's writing, and his somewhat obvious impact on D&D, including some specific D&D critters that are Lovecraftian, and hey! check out the d20 Call of Cthulhu appendix for using "real" Lovecraft creatures in D&D...

Nothing in there I hadn't thought of on my own already.

Style

Explorer
I received another copy of #323 instead of #324!

I wrote to customer service at Paizo a couple of days ago but have still received no reply.

Not happy. Bad Paizo. Bad.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Initially I was pretty excited. I thought they were going to do some articles on how to introduce some Lovecraft themes into a D&D game but it was really a (nice) tribute to Lovecraft and his contributions. Sadly, whereas the article was a good article, it was not what I thought it was going to be.

Keeper of Secrets said:
Initially I was pretty excited. I thought they were going to do some articles on how to introduce some Lovecraft themes into a D&D game but it was really a (nice) tribute to Lovecraft and his contributions. Sadly, whereas the article was a good article, it was not what I thought it was going to be.
No, me neither. Not only that, it said literally nothing that I didn't already know, making it "nice" but useless.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Got mine Monday but haven't done more than glance at it yet. Still reading latest Dungeon and reading World's Largest Dungeon in my spare time.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Completely astonishingly I picked it up Wednesday from my UK games shop.

??!?? Arriving in the UK at the same time as in the US? Is the sky going to fall in?

:)

I bought it on the strength of the Eberron/ Dal Quor stuff by Keith Baker,

Remove ads