• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fool's Unite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc_Souark

Explorer
We who claim April 1st as our day of birth have long endured the taunts and jests of normal mortals, it's time for us "April Fool Babies" to speak out and show a united front !!!!!!!!

I went though the last 42 years dreading the snide remarks about being born on this day, it's time for us to say....

I'm a Fool and I like it !!!!!!!!!!

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Happy B-Day

Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not succeed.
- Mark Twain - Following the Equator; Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
And of course, the very worst thing about being born on April 1 is that it only occurs in leap years, so you only have a birthday once every four years.

Celestial Weasel

First Post
I'm a fool too!!

Well Doc, know that you are not alone. I too was born on April 1st (in 1972) and I'm celebrating "The Big Three-O" this year.

For me, the teasing started the moment I was born. The story goes that when I was born the doctor said "It's a boy!" This being before most people knew the sex of the kid beforehand my parents were thinking they had a son until the doctor said "April Fool's!" Sigh.

(BTW- if you hadn't guessed I'm really a girl despite the bad sense of humor of the medical profession.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all Fools out there! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads