Foot in the Door

Grue Bait

First Post
The Iron Aegis thumbs the blade of his axe, hard enough to cause a few bright sparks to jump off the surface, paying no heed to the protests of Fulcrum. The breathing underneath is helmet picks up, like some kind of Darth Vader monstrosity. Where exactly the breath is coming from, few dare to question. A dim, red light appears, barely visible through the small slit in his mask.

"You will lower your arms. You will not question me or my compatriots. You will do as I say, or you will become half the man you once were. Do not think that I am joking, for it is not my nature to joke. You will die, your flesh ripped from your bone in one swift chop." The red light grows a deep scarlet red. "Lower your arms."

OOC: Attempt an intimidation roll.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
From the air, it is posibble to see Eole whispering something, but no one is close enough to hear him...

"Oh great! What a team we do. Try to resonate him, try to intimidate him. Want him to surrender or flee... that's just ridiculous."

Gramcrackered

First Post
Badgeface's words seem to be working and for a second - just a second - it almost appears that The Last True American Patriot is ready to back down. The barrel of his gun continues to droop toward the floor, his eyes grow uncertain, and his words trail off into quiet nothings.

And then The Iron Aegis threatens to rip the flesh from his bones.

Once again, The Last True American Patriot's eyes regain their hardened glow. Once again, his gun raises up to point dangerously in your direction. Worst of all, once again he has begun to spout all sorts of nonsensical drivel.

"To me, Stars and Stripes Scouts!," he cries. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good-"

Great. Now he's quoting Pulp Fiction. How does that even relate to patrotisim? I mean...wait...what was that at the beginning? Something about stars and stripes...?

The echo of many sneakered-feet pounding upon the ground resonates through the bank as two neat ranks of Boy Scouts file in through the front bank door. Each of them bears a long-barrel gun of some sort in their hands, though they seem more focused on twirling them about in the air than waving them your direction. That's about the only bright side to this new turn of events though, for the entire mass of children is now clustered about The Last True American Patriot.

For those who aren't clear on what a Boy Scout is.

Remove ads