• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For those of you following along at home . . .

Bob_Probst

First Post
My pool team finished first for the spring session, second in the session playoffs and second in the division! All of this earned us a place in this weekend's Annual Playoffs. The winning team wins a trip to Las Vegas to play in the Nationals this year!

The only bad part is that Nationals is the same week as GenCon . . . I just hope it's a decision I have to make.

BobProbst

First Post
Absolutely Craig! I wasn't sure how serious you were but this week we're playing across town at Snuffy's. Why not meet me at my house at 6:30 and we can drive over there together.

It'll be $20 to join the APA and we're playing a mixed format this season. An 8 ball match plus a 9 ball match against the same team (though nine ball scores very differently than standard: 1 point per ball pocketed and 2 for the nine. Games are handicapped based on points: I might play to 38 while my opponent only needs 31).

We'll have 6 people there so everyone won't play in both formats but if you do, it's $6 for 8ball and $4 for 9ball.

Hope you make it!

BobProbst

First Post
BTW. We made it to the second round of play but lost to a team with a deeper bench. They were able to put some very good players up against our weaker players. Also, one of our better lost badly to one of their weaker players cause he was hung over. Oh well. Now I can go to Gen Con!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads