For those who know Ruthia.

Ruthia

First Post
*A young man with Silver hair moves to the cork board and pins a notice to it, sighing softly as he does*

"poor Ruthia" *he mummers as he turns leaving the plainly written note behind*

For those who know Ruthia.

Earlier this evening I received word that she went into birth several months earlier then she should of. All four babies were born, though they may not be long for this world. She has given birth to two boys and two girls. She has named them Lidith, Brekka, Baranth, and Orm.
Any who wish to send her their condolances may speak to Branth or Ramoth and we will see that she gets them. She herself is fine, though as stated the babies are not..

Last edited:

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
I do not know Ruthia, but I have heard tales of her. I am overcome with grief for this woman and her children. I shall pray to Pelor for a miracle. Please keep us all updated on the status of Ruthia and her children.

Ruthia

First Post
Walking unsteadily into the tavern and toward the cork board, holding a paper and quill in hand, a a young woman with long silver hair moves to the cork board. Her eyes are red and puffy, as if she has been crying. She wipes her eyes hasitly with one hand, then starts writing.

Early this morning the youngest of my sisters, Brekka, passed from this world. May her small soul find peace that it didn't know here. And may the gods watch over my poor mother as she deals with this traggidy.

She stops writing, unable to say more, tears falling as she mummers "rest in peace little Brekka." She turns and walks away.

Ruthia

First Post
Branth walks to the cork board and brings out a quill, writting in unsteady strokes.

This evening Little Lidith died. May her soul now be at peace with the world.

Unable to write more then that simple line, he walks away.

Ruthia

First Post
Ramoth sobs slightly as she post this next message

"The small soul known as Baranth has passed today, leaving Ruthia distruaght and in dispair. Hopefully little Orm will survive. Ruthia is currently deep in her grief and talks to no one but Imries."

Ramoth walks quietly away

Ruthia

First Post
She quietly walks to the cork board and reads this note over. Tears in her eyes she quickly scribbles out a message.

Little Orm will live...I..i will survive.

She adjust the bundle under her cloak, snuggling Orm close as she walks away, nervously looking around as if expecting someone to come and steal the baby from her.

Remove ads