D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I checked both 1.63 and 1.64 and both have a problem with clerics of the arcana domain. On the spellcasting sheet, the wizard cantrips that were select in the class features are not showing in the cantrip dropdown in the spells prepared / known area, making them unusable.

Hi Conandar, thanks for the feedback - for now you will need to manually type the spell you would like. This has been fixed in v1.65

Destynar

First Post
2ForgedAnvil
Friend shared this interesting CS. I liked very much some of ideas there.

Attachments

• KoG2kUb1.jpg
    KoG2kUb1.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 227

brianjburr

First Post
First off, thank you for all of your hard work in making this incredible tool for creating/maintaining 5e characters.

One thing that I've noticed is that no matter what Faction Rank you put in on the START tab, on Character Sheet 4 you see FALSE as the printed result.

tclayton

First Post
I searched, but did not see a mention of this. With the 1.64 version I am seeing an issue where there is no carriage return between the second and third maneuver in the Race, Background, Class & Feats section. I have tried switching the order around to see if it is specific to a certain maneuver, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Sorry if this has been previously mentioned.

maneuvers.png

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I searched, but did not see a mention of this. With the 1.64 version I am seeing an issue where there is no carriage return between the second and third maneuver in the Race, Background, Class & Feats section. I have tried switching the order around to see if it is specific to a certain maneuver, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Sorry if this has been previously mentioned.

This is strange and I can't replicate it on version I am working on (v1.65) and I haven't work on the maneuver list. The carriage return uses a formula which is identical to those above and below so it must add that. My only thought is the version of Excel. What version of Excel are you using?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
First off, thank you for all of your hard work in making this incredible tool for creating/maintaining 5e characters.

One thing that I've noticed is that no matter what Faction Rank you put in on the START tab, on Character Sheet 4 you see FALSE as the printed result.

Thanks for the feedback - this is a bug in v1.64 and is fixed in v1.65 :)

tclayton

First Post
This is strange and I can't replicate it on version I am working on (v1.65) and I haven't work on the maneuver list. The carriage return uses a formula which is identical to those above and below so it must add that. My only thought is the version of Excel. What version of Excel are you using?

Strange. The carriage return between maneuver 1 and 2 works ok. I'm using Excel 2011 on the Mac. *ducks* Maybe that is it. Everything else seems to work fine.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Strange. The carriage return between maneuver 1 and 2 works ok. I'm using Excel 2011 on the Mac. *ducks* Maybe that is it. Everything else seems to work fine.

Hmm, unlikely - as it is functioning for the other maneuvers above and below the formula is functioning as intended. I've tested the exact configuration that you show, as well as every other maneuver and I have no issue - the formula is fine. I'll need to keep an eye on it, let's see how v1.65 performs.

jdhenry08

First Post
Thank you for everything you do! This character sheet has been a HUGE help for my campaigns.

I'm playing a druid for the first time, and I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but on the wild shape tab there are a couple discrepancies I noticed. First off, the giant spider bite attack is wrong. It says 3d6 poison damage, but the MM has it listed as 2d8. Secondly, the PHB states that when in wild shape, you keep your skill and saving throw proficiencies, but saving throws don't have my proficiency bonus.

Remove ads