• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

RealityStorm

Villager
If you look on the CS III on 2.24, next to the class names is a number ie 1 for the first class and 2 for the second, the number will correspond with spells that you can cast from that class, and if the spell is castable by both classes then next to the spell will have a 1/2

One small issue here. If one of your classes is Eldritch Knight, your Eldritch Knight Spells (selected on the left-side pane for your non-abjuration, non-evocation choices) do not list the Eldritch Knight class number. In my character's case (Eldritch Knight 8, Wizard 3) they only list 2 (Wizard) even though they came from Eldritch Knight (1)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast are missing in the Start Page, section 2, Warlock Eldritch Invocations combo boxes for levels 2, 2, and 5.

You need Eldritch Blast as an invocation prerequisite as I recall... if you have this, then invocations that require this as a prerequisite will appear in the drop down list

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I am willing to do Lithuanian. Is there anything I should know about special symbols? Or just type it in and it is copy paste for you?

As long it appears correctly in Excel using Arial font then all is good, mainly copy and paste except for those entries that use formula (which aren't shown in the translation file). cheers!

Dannyboy7702

First Post
You need Eldritch Blast as an invocation prerequisite as I recall... if you have this, then invocations that require this as a prerequisite will appear in the drop down list

Forged is correct. If you do not have Eldritch Blast as one of your cantrips you cannot select Agonizing Blast or Repelling Blast. With that being said, I have a Human Warlock that is generated using the v2.24 CS; I have Eldritch Blast as one of my cantrips and I have both Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast as 2 of my Warlock Eldritch Invocations. You need to remember that some of the Eldritch Invocations have PREREQUISITES​.

tkstargazer

Explorer
Forged is correct. If you do not have Eldritch Blast as one of your cantrips you cannot select Agonizing Blast or Repelling Blast. With that being said, I have a Human Warlock that is generated using the v2.24 CS; I have Eldritch Blast as one of my cantrips and I have both Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast as 2 of my Warlock Eldritch Invocations. You need to remember that some of the Eldritch Invocations have PREREQUISITES​.

Yup. That was it. Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads