D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Mordrek

First Post
it is flawed, as the spell has an initial range of self. you do not cast the spell at someone else like firebolt. the mechanic is. you cast the spell, and then once it is in your hand you throw it. it has a thrown range of 30' but the spell range is 0 spell sniper affects the spell range, not the thrown range.

Ash PoiBoyBlue

First Post
Okay, I just created a Tabaxi Rogue Assassin with the Criminal Background (fence) in v2.26 & v2.27 (v2.28 is still being built so there will be issues with it). I cannot duplicate your issue. I am going to make a leap and tell you that this is operator error. If this error occurred in v2.26 or v2.27, it would have been discovered already. If you want a second pair of eyes to look at this CS, send me a DM and we can exchange emails and you can send me a copy of your v2.27 cs.

I just joined this site so that I could post about this, and enworld is saying I need to have 5 posts to send PMs. Can you PM me an email address?

Dannyboy7702

First Post
is there a list of the fixes/adds from the previous versions? notibly the 2.27 to 2.28 if possible

Simple answer... No

You are gonna have to read through all of the old posts to to find out what the fixes are for v2.27 (you are looking at the mid Sept 2017 time frame when it was posted). As far as the adds go for v2.28 it was added on New Years Day. It isn't complete and Forged added a few things to it so we can look for bugs during the update process.

Conandar

Explorer
Bug Report for v2.27

Character is a human (variant) 2 Cleric (Tempest) 1 Sorcerer (Storm Sorcery). On the Spellcaster and CS3 pages it says that I have 1 Sorcery points, but a sorcerer doesn't get sorcery points until level 2 as a sorcerer.

err1.jpg
err2.jpg

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Bug Report for v2.27

Character is a human (variant) 2 Cleric (Tempest) 1 Sorcerer (Storm Sorcery). On the Spellcaster and CS3 pages it says that I have 1 Sorcery points, but a sorcerer doesn't get sorcery points until level 2 as a sorcerer.

Fixed in the next beta version of 2.28, thanks!

is there a list of the fixes/adds from the previous versions? notibly the 2.27 to 2.28 if possible

Simple answer... No

You are gonna have to read through all of the old posts to to find out what the fixes are for v2.27 (you are looking at the mid Sept 2017 time frame when it was posted). As far as the adds go for v2.28 it was added on New Years Day. It isn't complete and Forged added a few things to it so we can look for bugs during the update process.

v2.28 is a beta version as parts of XGE get implemented. v2.27 should be really stable so if you find a bug, go ahead and share it and worse case scenario is that its a known bug.

Qualanqui

First Post
Hi, just having a look for an autofill cs and yours looks awesome. One thing that I've noticed though, it dosen't have the archeologist background from ToA. Is this going to be remedied as your adding the XGE stuff? Or is it too niche? M'uh, it's included in 2.28, is there a non example version of 2.28? Can't seem to see it on the download page. Anyway cheers for the work you've put into this, it's very cool.

Last edited:

Remove ads