• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

steelhart1

First Post
This is a fantastic excel workbook, I love it.

I'm using a homebrew fighter specialization, so that makes it hard to use this and the homebrew. Is there a way for me to add or modify the fighter specializations?

ratdebois

Villager
I have a request for the next update, if that's OK. How about throwing in the Dawn War pantheon from the DMG, as well as the real world pantheons from the PHB?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This is a fantastic excel workbook, I love it.

I'm using a homebrew fighter specialization, so that makes it hard to use this and the homebrew. Is there a way for me to add or modify the fighter specializations?

Short answer, there is currently no option to add a custom Class or Subclass to the tool.

Classes and Subclasses are very complex and very "open", meaning they don't follow a standard format. This makes it difficult to build a custom class that covers all within the tool

steelhart1

First Post
- Huge update for Character Sheet III, it spans two sheets which make things easier to read.
--All short spell descriptions overhauled to provide more detail
-- Added reference pages for spells
-- Added At Higher Level details for spells
-- Added additional spells (5th +5, total 20, 6th+5 total 20, 7th+3 total 15) in Spellcasting sheet
- Fixed bug with feat drop down and Half-Orc Menacing Trait
- Various bug fixes, spelling corrections and tool enhancements (including the Character Transfer Tool)

Enjoy!

FYI, PHB Errata coming in version 1.50!

Short answer, there is currently no option to add a custom Class or Subclass to the tool.

Classes and Subclasses are very complex and very "open", meaning they don't follow a standard format. This makes it difficult to build a custom class that covers all within the tool

Makes sense, thanks for the answer! And thanks for the awesome tool!

Timtumm

Explorer
Love the code. This is the best sheet in 5e.
I'm using 1.48 now, so I am not sure if this is fixed in 1.49.

1)I am not seeing feats after "Keen Mind"

2) Also I am not sure if it is legal, but I can't take "Resilient" more than once (for a different stat)

3) In the "Spellcasting" tab, you allow an "adjustment" to the "SPELL SAVE DC". This is useful for items such as Robe of the Archmagi which grant a +2 to spell DC, and the Rod of the Packtkeeper which allow a +3 to spell DC. However, a high level Warlock can carry both of them, giving him a +5 to spell DC. The table only goes to +3, and typing a +5 is not allowed. Please make your drop down go up to +5.

Thanks!

Xiamegee01

First Post
I'm using version 1.49 and the selected race is missing from character sheet 1 and for the urchin background, under the city secrets you have fas instead of fast.

Thanks for making a great character sheet.

Remove ads