• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.52 Released

Download here - ForgedAnvil 5E Character Generator

Some major updates in this release
- Expanded Custom sheet. 3 Races, 3 Backgrounds, 10 Deities, 8 Spells
- Added Italiano language option for Character Sheet I (thanks prangel)
- Fixed some spell issues (e.g. Locate Object for Druid)
- Added override for character size
- 120ft Darkvision for Deep Gnomes now displays correctly in the Race, Background, Class & Feats sections
- Fixed Barbarian Unarmored Defense feature to work when "none" is selected for armor and the override is used.
- "White" now appears correctly in the drop down for Dragon Ancestry for Dragonborns
- Drop down for Other Armor now works as intended
- Passive Perception now calculates correctly when using Proficiency Dice
- Updated/Corrected some spell descriptions
- Various bug fixes, spelling corrections and tool enhancements

Let me know if you find issues, enjoy!

Last edited:

Mwm318

First Post
Hey Forged - one quick thing I wanted to share with you so you can perfect this awesome tool (from v1.51): Death Ward for Life Cleric builds (lvl 7) is shown as Death War (minus the d) on both the Spellcasting Tab (below the lvl 4 drop downs) and on Character Sheet 2 in the Race, Backgrounds, Class and Feats section.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hey Forged - one quick thing I wanted to share with you so you can perfect this awesome tool (from v1.51): Death Ward for Life Cleric builds (lvl 7) is shown as Death War (minus the d) on both the Spellcasting Tab (below the lvl 4 drop downs) and on Character Sheet 2 in the Race, Backgrounds, Class and Feats section.

Nice catch! Fixed for v1.53 added more awesomeness- thanks

KKCryptic

First Post
Mending seems to be missing from the list of cantrips for clerics.

I'd also like to say that this tool is freaking awesome. Thanks for making and providing it!

KKCryptic

First Post
Mending seems to be missing from the list of cantrips for clerics.

I'd also like to say that this tool is freaking awesome. Thanks for making and providing it!

To be more specific: on the v1.52 spellcasting tab, the drop down menu for cantrips does not include Mending if your only spellcasting class is cleric.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.53 Released

Download here - ForgedAnvil 5E Character Generator

Just notice when printing to paper there are some issues with alignment of text in the Race, Background, Class & Feats sections. It displays correctly on screen but when printing becomes misaligned. I've corrected this, however if there are issues with misalignment in other area when printing let me know and I'll correct it.

Updates in this release:
- Fixed issue with printing anomalies in Race, Background, Class & Feats section (alignment) - let me know if there are any issue with printing.
- Added missing Cleric cantrip Mending to the spell drop down list
- Various bug fixes, spelling corrections and tool enhancements

Let me know if you find issues, enjoy!

Loren L Liberty

First Post
I really love this character sheet but i would like to make 1 suggestion....would it be possible to add background equipment kits and class equipment kits to the pull down on the equipment page also maybe weights to the items already in the pull down menu so you dont have to manually enter them...also i noticed that it doesnt add the weights from your weapons or armor into the mix if you dont add them to the item list...

jhansonxi

First Post
Found a few bugs with v1.53, mostly affecting LibreOffice. Using LibreOffice 4.1.8.2 and Excel 2013.

1. Typing a custom value in "Select or type your own" fields (like Start: Religion/patron/deity) results in an "Invalid value" message.

2. Expertise: Selection pull-downs grayed out even with class selected and proficiencies available.

3. On Start page, AF18 is highlighted in green with Half-Elf or Human (variant) races selected. AK18 also green with Half-Elf race selected and first ability assignment set.

4. Conditional highlighting not working for quantity count cells ("X of Y") in Languages, Feats, and Skills.

5. Start page details box only shows "Err:501" with Half-Elf race selected until the file is closed and reopened.

6. Setting language training box to >0 with INT=0 results in warning about "maximum trained languages equals INT modifier". Where does this limitation come from? Is this a house rule? It's not in the PHB. Also affects Excel.

7. For levels higher than 2, setting the HP dice roll value >1 results in an "Enter valid die roll" error. Workaround is to set it to 1 and enter the difference in the Additional Hit Points box.

Feature requests:

8. Add Dendar and other primordial deities/patrons: forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial

9. Show languages for familiars (Imp, Quasit, Sprite, Pseudodragon). Useful for training and translating via telepathic link.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads