• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Steve-S332

First Post
ForgedAnvil,
Sheet looks great, really looking forward to trying it out with my group. One (possibly dumb) question - how do I get magical weapons into the "attacks" section. If I have a +1 dagger, do I use the "override" section? Grateful for a steer and sorry if someone else has already asked this.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
In 1.61, Half-Drows are supposed to get +2 CHA and +1 in two different other scores, but you don't get the option to choose.

EDIT: APparently I only find the way to fix or find what Im looking for a moment after I post lol. I found it, thank.

Thanks for the feedback, this was a bug in the beta for all "Half-X Elf" races - fixed in the final version

Dannyboy7702

First Post
+Con magic items have always been retroactive. I think all Con increases are retroactive (eg raising Con at level 8 applies to hit points gained at levels 1-7) but I'm not positive on that.
You sir are correct. It took me awhile to find but it is retroactive. ForgedAnvil, I was wrong and please ignore my previous post.

dunstvangeet

Explorer
ForgedAnvil,
Sheet looks great, really looking forward to trying it out with my group. One (possibly dumb) question - how do I get magical weapons into the "attacks" section. If I have a +1 dagger, do I use the "override" section? Grateful for a steer and sorry if someone else has already asked this.
If it's just a +1 dagger, you insert dagger into the "Weapon" place, and do +1 in the bonus. That'll get it there.

Like for instance, In Lost Mine of Phandelver there's a +1 Battleaxe that does max damage against wood. This is how I'd insert it in.

Weapon: Battleaxe
Bonus: +1
Overrides-----
Properties: proficient, versitile (1d10), Max damage against wood

Kiax

Villager
Can you change the format on the Adventures league page? I can't read the date.

Thank you,

Kiax

Capture.JPG

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Can you change the format on the Adventures league page? I can't read the date.

Thank you,

Kiax

Thanks for the feedback, 1.61 beta 3 has design changes to the Adventurers Log sheet that should resolve this issue and also give you more space for DM Name & DCI #, Adventure Name etc. I'd wait until 1.61 final is released as there are cells that are locked (bug) I believe in 1.61 beta 3.

dunstvangeet

Explorer
It's already been changed, Kiax. It's been split to 3 different lines, with more room for just about every option. Try the beta one, which shows the new format.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads