• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

dunstvangeet

Explorer
Minor Bug Report - Adventurer's Log

On Pages 2-3, there's no label for "Session" on any of the entries.

Also, it would be nice if the notes section was formatted left, instead of center.

Minor Bug Report - CS2

The Weight Override no longer has the conditional formatting that you used to have.

Last edited:

Tozjia

First Post
Good Morning Forged. Found a humourous error. My character has a ring of swimming. I selected the on CSII, under possessions on person, and then added "- swim speed of 40" it changed the weight to 40. I thought it was the actually number 40 that I used, but it doesn't matter the number, it just changes it to 40. I also have a ring of the ram, and if I add any text to that it too changes the weight to 40. This occurs in both 1.60 and 1.61.

deslandes

First Post
Hello Forged, you're making amazing work. Thank you!
I found a minior issue on the Tieflings, when selected a subrace the tool don't replace the infernal legacy to the new feature associeted with the subrace.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Good Morning Forged. Found a humourous error. My character has a ring of swimming. I selected the on CSII, under possessions on person, and then added "- swim speed of 40" it changed the weight to 40. I thought it was the actually number 40 that I used, but it doesn't matter the number, it just changes it to 40. I also have a ring of the ram, and if I add any text to that it too changes the weight to 40. This occurs in both 1.60 and 1.61.

Ahh, I'd say it's looking up ring mail, there is very basic logic that if it cant find "ring of xx" the it will look at the first 4 characters and return the weight of the first match (in this case ring mail). If no match is found it shows "enter weight". So in this case a ring of swimming is okay, it finds and exact match, if you add - 40ft swim speed, then it finds ring mail and show 40 lb! In cases like this use the override cell to make it 0.01 (this is what I use for the signet ring and other rings)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hello Forged, you're making amazing work. Thank you!
I found a minior issue on the Tieflings, when selected a subrace the tool don't replace the infernal legacy to the new feature associeted with the subrace.

Thanks for the feedback. Ahh working for the Feral Tiefling but not the original Tiefling. Fixed for v1.62

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Minor Bug Report - Adventurer's Log

On Pages 2-3, there's no label for "Session" on any of the entries.

Also, it would be nice if the notes section was formatted left, instead of center.

Minor Bug Report - CS2

The Weight Override no longer has the conditional formatting that you used to have.

Thanks for the feedback, Adventure Log sheet fixed for both Session # and left justified for notes.

The weight override should still work, the issue reported was for Magic Rarity values not coloring the test. (bug in reset macro, already fixed in 1.62)

Remove ads