• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

meomwt

First Post
I'd just like to wish ForgedAnvil a very Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. His spreadsheet is a thing of wonder and we are luck to have it.

Enjoy the Festive Season, you've earned it!

Deleven

First Post
Hi,
your sheets is really great.
As a new DM it helps me tremendously to get all the characters set up (Even full fleshed NPCs are done quite quickly)

One little comfort thing would be great:
Is there a possibility to add the class presets on the equipment?
I saw this done very well on the "Clean sheet"
(Sadly im not yet allowed to post links, but the sheet is also in the top downloads from the 5e Character sheets)

So i could pick "Explorer's Pack" and it adds the content of it to the Equipment section. Or i could choose "Background preset" or "Class Preset" and it would add the items from the preset.
That would make this sheet from "veryveryvery good" to "perfect" :)

I absolutly understand if that's not possible, or not worth the time. I just thought i drop this idea

Mark Small

Villager
Found what looks to be another minor flaw. When creating a dragonborn barbarian with the urban bounty hunter background it's trying to give me the sailor's navigation tools.

Still loving the work you're doing. Buying you a beer after the first of the year.

Edit: Itty bitty typo found. Background: Clan Crafter, Respect of the Stout Folk. "...determine who can offer you (ans maybe friends)..."

Last edited:

Joe Eskimo

First Post
Minor flaw on the Investigator background; the background is supposed to give two Languages of your choice but instead gives me two Tools of my choice. Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Found what looks to be another minor flaw. When creating a dragonborn barbarian with the urban bounty hunter background it's trying to give me the sailor's navigation tools.

Still loving the work you're doing. Buying you a beer after the first of the year.

Edit: Itty bitty typo found. Background: Clan Crafter, Respect of the Stout Folk. "...determine who can offer you (ans maybe friends)..."

Thanks for the feedback, corrected in v1.64

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
When I add the Warlock Eldritch Invocation Thirsting Blade should it show on Character Sheet I more than one attack?

"You can attack with your pact weapon twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn" - technically not an "Extra Attack" as it only affects your pact weapon. Recommend to write the two attacks into the properties of the Pact Weapon chosen

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hi,
your sheets is really great.
As a new DM it helps me tremendously to get all the characters set up (Even full fleshed NPCs are done quite quickly)

One little comfort thing would be great:
Is there a possibility to add the class presets on the equipment?
I saw this done very well on the "Clean sheet"
(Sadly im not yet allowed to post links, but the sheet is also in the top downloads from the 5e Character sheets)

So i could pick "Explorer's Pack" and it adds the content of it to the Equipment section. Or i could choose "Background preset" or "Class Preset" and it would add the items from the preset.
That would make this sheet from "veryveryvery good" to "perfect" :)

I absolutly understand if that's not possible, or not worth the time. I just thought i drop this idea

Thanks for the feedback! This feature would require a macro to copy and paste the relevant kit items to CSII (it is definitely possible and not that complex). I'm avoiding macros to maintain compatibility, currently the sheet functions perfectly well with macros disabled (except for resetting the sheet and translation to another language).

Remove ads