• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Tozjia

First Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not... V2b7 - Created an 8th level Monk. The Martial Art (unarmed) attack is not listed under the bonus actions. FoB is listed, but not the single martial arts attack.

Thanks,

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Just did a quick search and I seem to be unable to fine the formula that pulled the Xp from the Log sheet and updated the setup sheet. This, I think, was posted around the same time as the coin converter, which I also can't find. If someone has the link or the page number, I would be grateful if you posted it.

Also, could we add these to the FAQ as long as they are not in the official file?

I made those into named variables:

=AdventurersLogCurrentXP
=AdventurersLogCurrentGold
=AdventurersLogCurrentPP
=AdventurersLogCurrentGP
=AdventurersLogCurrentEP
=AdventurersLogCurrentSP
=AdventurersLogCurrentCP

Let me know if they are working ok :)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not... V2b7 - Created an 8th level Monk. The Martial Art (unarmed) attack is not listed under the bonus actions. FoB is listed, but not the single martial arts attack.

Thanks,

Nice one, added to Active Feature and Bonus Action on CSI if Class is Monk with no shield and no armor.

Hydraaa

First Post
The stock CSIII sheet seems to be only showing spells out to level 5, I thought it in the past showed to level 9 at least in a print preview.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
The stock CSIII sheet seems to be only showing spells out to level 5, I thought it in the past showed to level 9 at least in a print preview.

There are two filters in CSIII just above the "CAST" and "RANGE" headers of the cantrip list. These can be used to remove the blank spaces and/or show prepared spells (including rituals) only. One or both of these might be set, clear both filters to see the entire spell sheet 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads