• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the 'DETAILS' section on CSIII does not have the correct info for the Cantrip 'Greenflame Blade'. It is fine for levels 1-4 but once you start hitting the levels where your spells increase in damage it doesn't increase the damage for the other chosen target. For example:
At 5th the damage for a hit on a creature is an additional 2d8 fire, but the damage on another chosen creature, where the flame jumps to, should be 1d8 + (spell ability modifier) fire as stated in the spells full description. Not a big deal, just something I spotted and thought I would give you a heads-up. :cool:

Nice one, fixed in the next build :)

Wade Burrows

First Post
Cleric Armor

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I didn't have time to read 111 pages of comments... It seems that when selecting the cleric class, it gives proficiency in all armor, instead of the light and medium armor types only.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I didn't have time to read 111 pages of comments... It seems that when selecting the cleric class, it gives proficiency in all armor, instead of the light and medium armor types only.

Which combination of race, subrace, class and subclass and level is the cleric?

Wolfskin75

First Post
*suggestion* you should have a conference about using this character sheet. I love it and it has soooo many options .. thank you for you hard work. ( I am trying to add custom oath for Paladin's. Not having much luck.

dunstvangeet

Explorer
Bug Report:

Some Monsters have Expertise in some skills (such as the Griffon). Griffon has a +5 to perception (instead of what would be calculated at a +3 based upon stats and proficiency). You may need to implement an adjustment to your table, or a flag for expertise. I'm currently overriding it with a +2 adjustment in the overrides, but it would be nice to see if this was automatic.

The Griffon also does not have resistances to anything (you currently have it have a resistance to non-magical physical damage).

EDIT: Nevermind, found in your tables (beautiful point of engineering, though) where you made the adjustment. Corrected it on mine. Still needs to be corrected on your table, though.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Bug Report:

Some Monsters have Expertise in some skills (such as the Griffon). Griffon has a +5 to perception (instead of what would be calculated at a +3 based upon stats and proficiency). You may need to implement an adjustment to your table, or a flag for expertise. I'm currently overriding it with a +2 adjustment in the overrides, but it would be nice to see if this was automatic.

The Griffon also does not have resistances to anything (you currently have it have a resistance to non-magical physical damage).

EDIT: Nevermind, found in your tables (beautiful point of engineering, though) where you made the adjustment. Corrected it on mine. Still needs to be corrected on your table, though.

Yep, many creatures need a review on all skills and attacks for correct adjustments. I haven't done that yet. 

mboni

Explorer
FA, spotted another small bug: if you pick Half-Sun Elf as your race, the block to select your two extra ability points isn't active. You get the CHA bonus, but nothing else. Half-Moon Elf works properly. This is in Beta 7.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
FA, spotted another small bug: if you pick Half-Sun Elf as your race, the block to select your two extra ability points isn't active. You get the CHA bonus, but nothing else. Half-Moon Elf works properly. This is in Beta 7.

Thanks for the feedback, corrected in the next build:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads