• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

maraxion

First Post
What is the source for this deity, can't find it in the official books? For now you can add any custom deity to the Custom sheet :)

Oh, I dident know that about not official books.
Its a deep gnome deity, as far as I can see hes mentioned in the DND book "races of stone" from 2004(3.5).
He is also here on the gnome deity list. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnome_deities
Also some info on google about him.

Tried choosng the custom religion, but then I couldent change anything under then. But build beta 7.

Attachments

• Rill.jpg
    Rill.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Oh, I dident know that about not official books.
Its a deep gnome deity, as far as I can see hes mentioned in the DND book "races of stone" from 2004(3.5).
He is also here on the gnome deity list. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnome_deities
Also some info on google about him.

Tried choosng the custom religion, but then I couldent change anything under then. But build beta 7.

You'll need to add Rill Cleverthrush as a deity in the Deity section of the Custom worksheet (or just type in the Start sheet and it will appear in CSI)

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thankyou and Happy New Years 2017

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has provided feedback on improving the tool over the past year - it's been tremendous and greatly appreciated by not only me but the entire community who uses the generator. A special thanks to those who have donated beers and a few bottles of wine in 2016, really enjoyed a few cold ones when working on the generator and they definitely helped with the creativity!

Yes, we are still in beta - there are a few more things to add to the tool then 2.00 will be done (was hoping to do this by end of 2016, such is life).

I hope you all enjoyed many games of D&D in 2016 with using the generator, either as a player or a DM and more importantly you continue to enjoy D&D through-out 2017.

Happy gaming to all, and as always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

ladyvoldything

First Post
Any way to hide unnecessary sections?

I just figured out how to filter blank spaces out of the spell sheet, but what about the giant mount/familiar sections? They're very nice and everything, but I don't use them and don't need them in the slightest. Is there any option to filter out things I don't need?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I just figured out how to filter blank spaces out of the spell sheet, but what about the giant mount/familiar sections? They're very nice and everything, but I don't use them and don't need them in the slightest. Is there any option to filter out things I don't need?

All character sheets (anything right of the Custom sheet) can be unprotected (no password) so you can DYO (Design Your Own) character sheet the way you like it - only this character generator can do this :)

For example the Mount and Familiar sections, unprotect CSII highlight those cells and cut then paste into the design space. Now you can customize that space, for example you may want to add notes to CSII instead - or even some information from CSIV by using one of the many named variables (e.g. =CharacterFeatDetails to show the feats you have). Named variables are calculated values, you can check out the full list under Formulas > Name Manager or adding a new sheet, selecting a cell in that sheet and pressing F3 and click the Paste List option. You can turn on/off gridlines and column/row headers (from the View menu) during your creative work :) You can set the protection of cells by highlight the cells and going to Home > Format > Cells and under protection check the boxes as required. Once done, recommend to hide gridlines and row/column headers and protect the sheet to avoid any editing of cells by mistake. \

If you want to hide an entire sheet, right click on the tab of the sheet and choose hide...

The sheet is a fantastic piece of work. Do you have any plans to add Unearthed Arcana material? Specifically the Mystic Class. Or, can you add a section to the custom tab to create custom classes?

tkstargazer

Explorer
Beta V2.00.
Half Sun Elf
Warlock (3)
Sorcerer (1)

I am allowed to choose eleven cantrips. Only six appear on Char Sheet III.

My mistake.
Also Pact of the Tome, for a total of fourteen cantrips, still showing six.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Beta V2.00.
Half Sun Elf
Warlock (3)
Sorcerer (1)

I am allowed to choose eleven cantrips. Only six appear on Char Sheet III.

My mistake.
Also Pact of the Tome, for a total of fourteen cantrips, still showing six.

In the next beta build I have

Half-Sun Elf = 1 (in current build this has an error, fixed in next build)
Sorcerer 1st level = 4
Warlock 3rd level = 2
Pact of Tome = 3

Total of 10

Where are the others coming from?

tkstargazer

Explorer
In the next beta build I have

Half-Sun Elf = 1 (in current build this has an error, fixed in next build)
Sorcerer 1st level = 4
Warlock 3rd level = 2
Pact of Tome = 3

Total of 10

Where are the others coming from?

The others are coming from me being a moron. The Pact of the Tome was giving me three extra cantrip slots. I expected that what I typed into the three 'Pact of the Tome' slots were extras that would show up in my lists of spells on Char Sheet III and Character Summary; instead those three spells are added to the list of available cantrips. My apologies.

Last edited:

Remove ads