• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Adroit Erudite

First Post
I noticed that for the Wizard class, when picking a school of magic for the arcane tradition feature, you are not given an extra cantrip/suggested to take minor illusion as a new cantrip from this ability if you pick the school of illusion. I have not checked the other arcane traditions to see if it gives you their respective spells, like animate dead in the school of necromancy, etc. Either way, this is an amazing tool, and I absolutely love it. Thank you for making this, it really saves time.

Ninefingers

First Post
Good Day FA,
Many thanks again for continuing to develop such an excellent resource for us all to use.
I searched for an answer but did not locate one. Does the character wealth include gems, and art work? if so it appears to be broken.
Shouldn't the characters total wealth be around 982 GP, or 607 if the gem value is halved?

Beta 7 Ver-2

wealth.png

Last edited:

Ninefingers

First Post
how do i enter a custom race that the dm has given us?

If I remember correctly there is not a way to enter a custom race per-se, however i could be mistaken...happens frequently.

However I have used the stat overrides on teh right side of the stats to set the correct values, and have added custom features as needed. If there is an easier way I would like to know also, however I believe this has already been answered before.

Remove ads