• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

futrtrubl

Explorer
Also as a possible request, would it be possible to have two animal entries? I am finding myself with a familiar and a horse and would like to record both. If not it is fine.

As far as I can see this is already there. At the bottom of the Start sheet you can select them and they both show up on Character Sheet II.

warderbrad

Explorer
As far as I can see this is already there. At the bottom of the Start sheet you can select them and they both show up on Character Sheet II.

Perhaps I am not using the same version. I am on 1.64. The options for putting in the familiar or mount are on spellcasting sheet, there is the place to put in one and then overrides to change the appearance of any of the fields.

Ashabel

First Post
I don't know the exact version that it changed on, but I recall it being like futrtrubl describes on ver 2.1 and beyond.

Edit: Spelling corrections

Perhaps I am not using the same version. I am on 1.64. The options for putting in the familiar or mount are on spellcasting sheet, there is the place to put in one and then overrides to change the appearance of any of the fields.

Conandar

Explorer
I don't know the exact version that it changed on, but I recall it being like futrtrubl describes on ver 2.1 and beyond.

Edit: Spelling corrections

In version 1.64 there is only space given for one familiar / mount / animal companian / pet. Somewhere along in the development of version 2.00 (still in beta for now) a second space was added, and both are considerabily more detailed and offer overrides for every detail. Hoping for any further changes in version 1.64 (or earlier) is extremely unlikely. If more than 2 spaces are desired, I recommend exploring version 2.00s custom page options.

BTW: version 2.1 doesn't exist, yet, as far as I know. Do we have a time traveller in our midst? :lol:

Ashabel

First Post
In version 1.64 there is only space given for one familiar / mount / animal companian / pet. Somewhere along in the development of version 2.00 (still in beta for now) a second space was added, and both are considerabily more detailed and offer overrides for every detail. Hoping for any further changes in version 1.64 (or earlier) is extremely unlikely. If more than 2 spaces are desired, I recommend exploring version 2.00s custom page options.

BTW: version 2.1 doesn't exist, yet, as far as I know. Do we have a time traveller in our midst?
Bah... I wish I was a timelord

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

FyreMaster

Villager
Found the issue, I change the calc and missed rounding and non multi spell casting classes - fixed in the next build

anychance you can tell us the steps to fix this one ourselves (ie: unlock page x, go to cell ab1002 to: blaw blaw? )
I have been following along with updating each of my groups sheets version by version, and this breaks the testing cycle for many classes.

if it is to complicated a fix, then we will wait for Beta 9 :)

SansMoins

Explorer
anychance you can tell us the steps to fix this one ourselves (ie: unlock page x, go to cell ab1002 to: blaw blaw? )
I have been following along with updating each of my groups sheets version by version, and this breaks the testing cycle for many classes.

if it is to complicated a fix, then we will wait for Beta 9 :)

I doubt it. You'll have to wait till
Beta 9.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Found a possible bug, when using Adventure League Renown and choosing a Rank, on the sheet it says "False"

Also as a possible request, would it be possible to have two animal entries? I am finding myself with a familiar and a horse and would like to record both. If not it is fine.

Which sheet and where does it say false?

On the Start sheet you can select a familiar and a horse, both appear on CSII  

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Imported 3 Characters from B7 to B8. Two issues:

1. Still having the Custom problems previously mentioned with heavy armor proficiency. The first attachment is the entry on custom for the Subclass. The second is the Start entry for armor showing non-proficient heavy armor. The third is the CSI apparent mis-match. The fourth through sixth are the same shots for Shield(s) proficiency under Favored Soul after I entered it on Custom. Your example missed this by-the-way.

2. All the animal entries (Familiar/Mount/Wildshape) appear corrupted on Start, CSII and Wildshape. I found a bogus '#N/A' entry in the SIZE override which appears to effect HP, HD, AC, SIZE, SENSES & ACTIONS. Appears to correct all when the entry in Size override is removed.

Took me a moment to realize all the #N/A entries on Start, etc. upon initial import were caused by lack of import on custom. All corrected when custom import completed.

Thanks for your efforts.

Found the issue with the armor, fixed in next build

The wildshape issue I'm not sure about, keep monitoring this in the next builds

Dannyboy7702

First Post
High Elf Cantrip Issue

Forged,

I found an error when I was importing a High Elf Wizard. In the Character Details block on Start Tab, at the very top displays the race abilities. For the high elf no matter what class it is it gets a free cantrip from the wizard spell list that utilizes the Intelligence stat for the DC. The character I have has an item that increases their spell save DC by +2. I adjust the Spell Save DC in the Spellcasting Box on the Spellcasting Tab. With my current stats (Intelligence is 19), my Spell Save DC is now 19. The issue I have is that the new DC isn't reflected on the Start Tab In the Character Box for the Racial Abilities.

Dannyboy

High Elf Issue 1.jpgHigh Elf Issue 2.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads