• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
The "extra attack" entry only shows attacks that apply to any weapon attack and target. The extra attack provided by features like the Ranger's Horde Breaker or the Warlock's Thirsting Blade are (as FA said) circumstantial: the extra attack only applies when a condition is met. For a Horde Breaker, the condition is another target must be within 5 feet of the original target. For Thirsting Blade, the attack must be made with the warlock's pact weapon. There are likely other circumstances like this that do not show up as a general "extra" attack and should instead be noted elsewhere. I hope this helps.

SansMoins

Explorer
The "extra attack" entry only shows attacks that apply to any weapon attack and target. The extra attack provided by features like the Ranger's Horde Breaker or the Warlock's Thirsting Blade are (as FA said) circumstantial: the extra attack only applies when a condition is met. For a Horde Breaker, the condition is another target must be within 5 feet of the original target. For Thirsting Blade, the attack must be made with the warlock's pact weapon. There are likely other circumstances like this that do not show up as a general "extra" attack and should instead be noted elsewhere. I hope this helps.

Would Two-Weapon Fighting be a circumstantial for a bonus action?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Conandar

Explorer
Would Two-Weapon Fighting be a circumstantial for a bonus action?

Yes (PHB p195, 2nd column) Can be slightly confusing with a fighting style that adds ability modifier to the damage of a bonus action attack.
The "Number of attacks" box on CSI only shows the number of attacks that can be made during the attack action every round and with any weapon, not a possible bonus action. As far as I know, this number is 1 unless modified by the Extra Attack class feature some classes have (Barbarian, Valor Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger).

wilcoxon

Explorer

Maybe it's just me but... This makes perfect sense for things like the Horde Breaker feature but I would absolutely expect Thirsting Blade to be included (99.9% of the time, a Pact of the Blade Warlock will be using their pact weapon so it would apply).

Conandar

Explorer
Maybe it's just me but... This makes perfect sense for things like the Horde Breaker feature but I would absolutely expect Thirsting Blade to be included (99.9% of the time, a Pact of the Blade Warlock will be using their pact weapon so it would apply).

True, a Pact of the Blade Warlock *probably* will use their pact weapon, but it is not 100% certain that they will. While unlikely, they could use non-pact weapon. Perhaps their pact weapon was lost, confiscated or destroyed, and they haven't had time to bond or create another weapon - that does take 1 hour after all. The Extra Attack feature applies for any weapon, whether proficient or not. A monk, for example, could find a weapon that they are not familiar / proficient with but could still attack more than once with it if they are at least 5th level. The warlock, without a pact weapon, can not.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Wealth Error

Forged,

I'm not sure if this error has already been brought up or not. On CSII of Beta 18 the "Wealth" section of the Coinage area is showing "#VALUE!". 2 pics supplied shows what I am talking about.

If you need me to send a copy of the full CS let me know.

Danny

Start Page
Beta 18 Coinage - Jewelry, Art, Objects Error - 1.jpg

CSII
Beta 18 Coinage - Jewelry, Art, Objects Error - 2.jpg

SansMoins

Explorer
ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Forged,

I'm not sure if this error has already been brought up or not. On CSII of Beta 18 the "Wealth" section of the Coinage area is showing "#VALUE!". 2 pics supplied shows what I am talking about.

If you need me to send a copy of the full CS let me know.

Danny

Start Page
View attachment 83910

CSII
View attachment 83911

I think is it because your small bag of gems doesn't have a denomination to it. The drop down next to it, select gp.

You stated it's valued at 1000. One Thousand or what? Copper, silver?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

maraxion

First Post
So I added som 3. level spells to my warlock today, and suddenly in the pulldown list with the others came the daylight spell!
Is that added somewhere as a warlock spell or is there a small bug in the file?

Remove ads