• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Heroes IC

Voadam

Legend
Kafkonia said:
Kay drains her wine and reaches for the bottle again. Her skin is already becoming flushed. "Sounds good to me!" she says a little too loudly. "Oh, sorry. I'm told I can't lick my holder. Hold my liquor."

"That would depend on your holder." Voadam winks with a grin.

As they both agree to join up Voadam says "Excellent. Now tell me, are either of you familiar with the swamps? If so we can be off this day. Otherwise we will need to find a guide or a map or somehow obtain instructions on getting to the tribe."

Komodo

First Post
"Backup, I can provide," says Kralek, again patting his greatsword on the hilt. "As for a guide," he continues, looking to Kay, "This li'l lass is quite tha naturalist. I'm sure she'd be more 'an capable of leading our motley crew through tha bogs."

Amazing Triangle

First Post
At Voadam's request the inn keeper bring a map containing a circled area on one of the trails, "Sorry folks, I can't tell ya where they are exactly cause well they moves around alot. But the circled area is a place they have been known to be frequently seen."

The party after pay the inn keeper his one gold for rooms and food. Decides to walk to the swamp. The reason being it is not that far and the head stable hand wanted way too much money after hearing where the party was going.

So at mid morning the party starts out and by mid-day the city is shrinking on the horizon and the forest is becoming a thick swamp. The trail at times becoming dificult to cross is not hard to follow. After a time the party decides that a meal is needed and quickly eats as the group has decided if they hurry from here they can make it to the area by mid afternoon. Slowly the noises of the birds and other animals are replaced with no sounds at all. The silence is almost overwhelming. When out of the corner of your eyes you see a creature standing about 9 feet tall and by the look of it it can not be a very happy sight.

[sblock]
MM35_PG138.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock] Kafkonia you quickly realize it is a Gray Render and usually they are not a pleasent creature to meet in a place like this.[/sblock]

OOC: You have the upper hand in that it doesn't notice you yet but when it does it will be coming for you.

Kafkonia

First Post
"That little beauty," Kay whispers, "is what's known as a Grey Render. The grey comes from his skin, of course, and the render... well, it's best not to give him the chance to show where he got that part."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kay will look around to see if there's a chance of getting around the Grey Render unnoticed.[/SBLOCK]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester silently tightens his grip on his axe as he spies the creature ahead of them. He waits until someone decides the course of action, but he's already planning a course of attack should it come to that.

Komodo

First Post
"Doesn't look too beautiful to me," says Kralek softly to Chester as he draws his greatsword. He clutches the giant blade in both hands and holds it out in front of him, ready for combat. "Or very little."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester spares half an eyeball and a whisper for Kralek.

"Allow me to introduce you to the concept of sarcasm. . . right after we introduce him to the concept of steel."

Remove ads