• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms - Berdusk

dreaded_beast

First Post
Any 2nd Ed. or 1st Ed. products out there that detail the city of Berdusk?

I found a map of Berdusk on Google Images, but I have no idea what product it comes from.

martynq

Explorer
I've a feeling that Berdusk was one of the cities that is detailed in the Forgotten Realms Adventures hardback book. Anybody with it to hand able to confirm?

Martyn

Faraer

Explorer
As well as the two pages in FRA, see Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast (the main source on the Western Heartlands), and FOR4 The Code of the Harpers (Twilight Hall).

Whisper72

Explorer
Try Wizards' website as well... several of Volo's guides are downloadable for free, and maybe the city is mentioned in some of the various FR articles?

ruleslawyer

Yup. My two recommendations for the city would be Forgotten Realms Adventures, p.78, for a simple two-page summary, and Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast for a much more detailed and flavorful overview. Both of these are available as pdf downloads from www.svgames.com or www.rpgnow.com .

hong

WotC's bitch
diaglo said:
and also one of the Computer games: Baldur's Gate. i can't remember which one in the series.
No, not Baldur's Gate. The BG games featured four cities prominently: BG city itself; Athkatla, capital of Amn; Suldanessellar; and Saradush in Tethyr.

Actually, is Suldanessellar something that Bioware invented out of whole cloth for BG2? I can't find any references to it in other FR material.

diaglo

Adventurer
hong said:
No, not Baldur's Gate. The BG games featured four cities prominently: BG city itself; Athkatla, capital of Amn; Suldanessellar; and Saradush in Tethyr.

Actually, is Suldanessellar something that Bioware invented out of whole cloth for BG2? I can't find any references to it in other FR material.

they have Berdusk in one of the computer games for 2edADnD. i thot it was BG.

i could've sworn it was one with Imogen and Boo...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads