• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms Return of the Dragon Queen on Roll20

fulcon35

First Post
I am looking to run a roll20 open style campaign based on the hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat adventures. My intentions are to change enough of the plot hooks and add a number of story elements so as players who already familiar with any 5th ed material will be in for some surprises. Plan to roughly follow the Sundering story arc but with my own changes in the state of the Realms. (e.g. Tymanther, home of the dragon born will still be present in Toril, not all of the Gods have returned but most have, the spell plague will have completely abated and most of all, Drizzt Do'urden is not dead!) Players will get to choose their strting city from Neverwinter, Water Deep or Baldur's Gate. Looking for about five players. Would like to play at least twice a month on the second and fourth Sundays, but am open to four days a month if group desires. Can also accommodate Thursdays or Fridays depending on available player schedules. THe campaign name on roll20 is the above listing: Forgotten Realms Return of the Dragon Queen

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Are you still planning on running this? I don't see your campaign on Roll20. I would be very interested in playing if you do run it on Saturdays or Sundays. I have played d&d for over a decade and while I haven't ever used roll20 I've played in several online campaigns using rpgtools.

fulcon35

First Post
Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner on this, the response to roll 20 was a lot more than i expected, and the game filled up very quick. I apologize for not answering you sooner, and highly recommend you try roll20 out, its easy to use and it has a big community from what little I've seen of it thus far.

Remove ads