D&D General [Forgotten Realms] SCAG Errata removes Wall of the Faithless

see

Pedantic Grognard
Given that the Wall of the Faithless was eliminated at the end of the very same novel that introduced it in the first place back in 1993, it should have never been mentioned as anything other than part of history in any subsequent canonical FR product.

I was in the Early Access.

I find this claim highly doubtful in being realized.

LMFAO, BG3 is very fun, cool, and beautiful with hundreds of people working on it, it's AAA enough for me. Dark Alliance on the other hand, billed itself as AAA, but I doubt it comes even close to Larian studios investment into BG3.

Iry

Hero
Ed has commented on the wall before, which makes it canon by default. But he doesn't support the "You must pick a single god" version; you have to actively deny the existence of the gods to end up in the wall. I don't remember if he said anything about hating the gods, and/or actively trying to destroy them.

Scribe

Legend
LMFAO, BG3 is very fun, cool, and beautiful with hundreds of people working on it, it's AAA enough for me. Dark Alliance on the other hand, billed itself as AAA, but I doubt it comes even close to Larian studios investment into BG3.
I don't care if it's hundreds of people and a AAA budget. By the time I uninstalled it it's gameplay was clearly based not on 5e, but on Larians own IP.

Larian also was demonstrating some of the worst communication and response to feedback I've seen.

Sure it may look nice.

I don't care if it's hundreds of people and a AAA budget. By the time I uninstalled it it's gameplay was clearly based not on 5e, but on Larians own IP.

Larian also was demonstrating some of the worst communication and response to feedback I've seen.

Sure it may look nice.

You over state it, something were pulled over from Divinity series, but having played it was clearly 5e rules with tweaks that are easily reversible by a mod. The game has some insane mods ready like various playable monsters, even playable Mindflayers.

If there are too many barrels for you and surfaces, not long after official launch there should be some mods to it to bring it in line with 5e or even Tasha's.

Scribe

Legend
You over state it, something were pulled over from Divinity series, but having played it was clearly 5e rules with tweaks that are easily reversible by a mod. The game has some insane mods ready like various playable monsters, even playable Mindflayers.

If there are too many barrels for you and surfaces, not long after official launch there should be some mods to it to bring it in line with 5e or even Tasha's.
Yes, I looked into the scripts, I could fix a great deal of the issues myself.

I don't expect a 'AAA' title to need that day 1, but I'm not really enticed by a ton of cut scenes either.

Wrath of the Righteous on the other hand, actually feels like a deep game worth playing.

I couldn't be more disappointed in BG3 at this point, but I guess it could do a 180 if Larian starts listening.

Remove ads