• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: 3.5 Discounts (FREE TOOLBOX)

DM_Jeff

Explorer
ANNOUNCING ULTIMATE TOOLBOX! (see page 4)

Loads of free bonus charts throughout this thread, read on!

GQuail said:
Forked from: New 3.xE Products in 2009

I've been waiting for heavy 3.5 discounts because I'm still running a game and thought that now'd be a great time to finally get some books I was never psyched enough about to pay full price - such as most of the Complete series, and perhaps those Monster Manuals I'm missing.

Hi everybody. Back in 2003 my wife and I wrote a d20 3e book called Toolbox for AEG. It even won a silver ENnie. It's not 3.5, but most of the book is edition-free stuff anyway. Many people still honor us by mentioning it on their list of favorite books.

I have one right here. We even signed it. The first person to respond to this thread and provide me their mailing info will receive this print edition book for free. Yep, free everything. I'll even sport the shipping cost.

ocasek50 at hotmail dot com

Preferably this is for folks who never got a chance to pick it up, so if you already have a copy you may want to let someone who doesn't chime in!

Good gaming!

-DM Jeff

Last edited:

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Well, that was fast. ;)

I got an email request and therefore a winner. Out it goes!

-DM Jeff

EDIT: I found a few more copies - it isn't over till the fat dragon sings.

Last edited:

1auxy

First Post
Absolutely LOVE this book. Mine is dog-eared and falling apart from so much use. I use it mostly in my Wilderlands of High Fantasy games for the great wilderness encounters, road types, formations etc.

Love the credit tables too!!

Would love another copy!

-Jimmy

1auxy

First Post
Damn, I was a bit too slow typing my post i see!

Anyway, great product...will have to grab another soon if i can find it locally.

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
Just ordered a copy of this recently and can't wait to get it. I used a borrowed copy previously, and by used I mean EVERY SESSION. And the results were always entertaining!

1auxy

First Post
Just ordered a copy of this recently and can't wait to get it. I used a borrowed copy previously, and by used I mean EVERY SESSION. And the results were always entertaining!

Entertaining for sure! I've really wanted to start a new game up and pretty much wing everything using this book, Mother of All Encounter/Treasure Tables and some good 'ole fashioned imagination...THAT'S entertainment!!

jim pinto

First Post
Hi everybody. Back in 2003 my wife and I wrote a d20 3e book called Toolbox for AEG. It even won a silver ENnie. It's not 3.5, but most of the book is edition-free stuff anyway. Many people still honor us by mentioning it on their list of favorite books.

I have one right here. We even signed it. The first person to respond to this thread and provide me their mailing info will receive this print edition book for free. Yep, free everything. I'll even sport the shipping cost.

ocasek50 at hotmail dot com

Preferably this is for folks who never got a chance to pick it up, so if you already have a copy you may want to let someone who doesn't chime in!

Good gaming!

-DM Jeff

Free?

What the hell are you playing at, Jeff?

We all know nothing is free. And like a cheap date, you give it up to the first e-mailer?

Well. I'm going to one, and then two-up you, Jeff. I'm going to give away two copies for free to the person who can explain the best reason why he deserves two free copies of this ENnie-award winning book that I helped author (compile, edit, fix, and repair… ahem).

So.

Start your sob stories, kids. I want to know why your GM/DM/SWF/BFF deserves two copies of this book.

Jack99

Adventurer
Didn't know it was you. Thanks for writing an awesome book!

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I deserve two copies! No, really I do!

Why? Because I already have a copy and can't recommend it highly enough to my fellow gamers. So, because I can't recommend it highly enough, the only solution is to give them the two free copies and let them see for themselves how awesome the book truly is.

One copy I would give to my buddy reinbowarrior because he just TPKed his campaign last night with a tendriculous and is clearly in need of fresh inspiration.

The other I would give to my buddy Jade77. He built our custom gaming table, so I figured I'd return the favour by giving him a book full of gaming tables :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads