• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Former DM Publishes Fantasy Novel...

bobcat_grad

First Post
So...yeah.

I DM'd my group's campaign for a year and took the creative world building from the game table and into a novel.

My only regret - writing has taken up all of my free time. Haven't had the chance to play a game in close to six months. I used to visit EN World two, three times a day during my time as a DM. Just thought I'd come share my success with the community I used to spend a lot more time with than is possible now.

The book, Progeny - (Masterful Storytelling by R.T. Kaelin | High Fantasy Book) came out in December, and is getting great reviews (comparisons to Brandon Sanderson, Jim Butcher, David Eddings, and Scott Lynch). Easiest place to find a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Progeny-Children-White-Lions-Kaelin/dp/0615421032/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298592743&sr=8-1-spell"]group of them is at Amazon[/ame].

Hopefully I'll be able to start playing again...

-R.T. Kaelin

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads