• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forsaker inherent ability bonus

Tagore

First Post
The question is clearly answered. Thanks kreynolds!

About the other comments, I don't think one should play just measuring points and maximizing numbers. Otherwise it wouldn't be called Role-Play! The real cool thing about rolling a forsaker is the role play.

Illuminae

First Post
Tagore said:

About the other comments, I don't think one should play just measuring points and maximizing numbers. Otherwise it wouldn't be called Role-Play! The real cool thing about role-playing a forsaker is the role play.

That´s why I am doing it, you Maximizing-as-a-PC-Evil-DM-Wannabe-from-Hell-and-Back-Again

Yo wanted a flame youve got the flame, tagore.

Also, thats why I told you about the sage and suggested you to ask for an official answer. Lucky us that the people who posted on this thread are not "this is broken/overpowered/got the shaft/dm´s sucks/players sucks " thread starter people, and kreynolds posted provided the answer we needed.

[/rant]

:p

Last edited:

Gromm

First Post
Tagore said:

About the other comments, I don't think one should play just measuring points and maximizing numbers. Otherwise it wouldn't be called Role-Play! The real cool thing about rolling a forsaker is the role play.

True, but the problem is they rarely interact well with a party if roleplayed properly. Still your results may vary, maybe you can think of a reason he wants to hang out with "evil, black magic users."

kreynolds

First Post
Gromm said:
True, but the problem is they rarely interact well with a party if roleplayed properly.

Yup. Forsakers really do make awesome NPCs. I especially like the idea of a whole tribe of Forsaker Barbarians. It's different, exotic, and just really slick.

By the way, they also make some of the best warriors when attacking a stronghold. :D

Illuminae

First Post
My character

My Forsaker believes that magic is something like anything *extra* that we put inside our bodies, but was already produced by it (proteins, those things). When the power it provides comes from an outside source, such as magic (or capsules), your body lessens its natural production, so when you no longer have this external source, you become weaker or sick.

Therefore, only by not letting them into your body, one can discover a his/her true natural power, which would increase if not messed up with.

He believes that magic has been in the world for too long, and it has weakened the races. now its time to recover our power.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads