Forum prefixes only show on stickied threads

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
The forum prefixes are not showing up for me except for stickied threads. Is this just me?

Not sure when this behavior began, but it seems like maybe in just the last week or two. I have checked in both Firefox 35.0.1 and IE 10. I have also tried logging out and logging back in and this behavior persists. Did prefixes go away and I missed the memo?

Edit: Just to clarify, I am not seeing the prefix images when looking at the list of threads in a forum. When I am in a thread, I do see the prefix image.

Last edited:

Rabulias

Additionally, I cannot filter threads by prefix. It just spins and spins and never loads.

Methinks something is borked with the prefixes, which makes the multi-edition forum particularly hard to use.
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] may be our only hope!

MarkB

Legend
Yeah, I hadn't noticed the absence until I saw a thread title "Series 9 spoilers" in the Off-Topic forum, and wondered "series 9 of what?"

Interestingly, the prefix images still show up when I view the forum on my smartphone using the mobile-friendly skin.

Rabulias

Apparently this is hard to fix. :(

Can we get a sticky in the forums asking posters to manually put prefixes in their thread titles (e.g., [D&D3.5], [D&D4e], [AD&D2e], etc.) until this is corrected?

Remove ads