forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia(mods need not worry) aka: How do you make a hot topic thread II

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was afraid it was the language of cathulhu.

hey gys, there may be a mole, as we have been moved. that means they may be on to us!!!

DumbPaladin

First Post
I'm with you, Scott! We'll take those Greenies DOWN!

This is all the fault of that Umbran. I really am ambivalent about that guy ... :: shakes fist :: Ever since he starred in Stargate: Atlantis ...

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
No rebellion can be effective without a catchy name...

How about...Fronte de Liberation el ENworld (The ENworld Liberation Front) Hey we could be known as T-ELF!!!!

Absolutely!

And that name separates us from, and shows how we are so much better than those other rebellion groups: the Popular ENWorld Liberation Front (P-ELF); the Popular Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (PP-ELF); the Majority ENWorld Liberation Front (M-ELF); and the worst of all, The Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (TP-ELF)!

They're all just a bunch of splitters anyways...

:p

Scott DeWar

Absolutely!

And that name separates us from, and shows how we are so much better than those other rebellion groups: the Popular ENWorld Liberation Front (P-ELF); the Popular Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (PP-ELF); the Majority ENWorld Liberation Front (M-ELF); and the worst of all, The Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (TP-ELF)!

They're all just a bunch of splitters anyways...

:p

Alas, But I could not give you any xp yet for that.

The title to this thread will be changed. Should it be done now or say on March 29th at 1201 am GMT?

Scott DeWar

Wait a second .. .. .. ..

I'm with you, Scott! We'll take those Greenies DOWN!

This is all the fault of that Umbran. I really am ambivalent about that guy ... :: shakes fist :: Ever since he starred in Stargate: Atlantis ...

What? Which episode? Who is he?

Also the "gibberish" message is supposed to represent single substitution letter cipher, but the user fails miserably. Besides any hack with a decoder ring can decode a non pseudo-random substitution code (I used to be a cryptanalyst waaay back in the day) (and if it is a sub-code it fails due to the use of numbers)

If it fails so miserably, why couldn't you (an experienced cryptanalyst) crack it? :p

Seriously, though, it's a very simple coding that was just meant as a joke.

Last edited:

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
If you really want to start a thread that becomes a hot topic, you need to include pics of hot babes in bikinis that are still Safe For Work.

Like this one:

[sblock]
Cheerleader-Mankini-the-soup-414259_600_399.jpg
[/sblock]

We shall fight them in the Meta, we shall fight them in the Media, we shall fight them in the forums and on the news threads, we shall fight them without end. We shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this movement or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our rebellion beyond the electronic seas, armed and guarded by the Geek Elite, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, EN World, with all its power and might, steps down and acknowledges this liberation of the bold."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That's it! Let's declaire this forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia! All Hail Mediaofftopia!

Soon we shall rule the ENWorld!

On this great day, lets remember the great words of the local town junkey.. " Low and in, spin to win, turn, and crush it! Kerplaw!"

Remove ads