forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia(mods need not worry) aka: How do you make a hot topic thread II

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Shadow is here, call me shadow, that is what I'm called in my battles that I do, because I wear black, spray painted most of my stuff black, and know how to move quickly and quietly.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I would have used the "Call me Rango" line from Rango, or the "Hi's name is D'jango" line form D'jango; but I'm lazy and didn't feel like editing*.

* Ideally, I would have called myself 'The Man with No Name' but he never stated, "Call me ___" in any of those movies. However, hewas know as "Blondie" in The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly. But then that would have lead to this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH3Q_CZy968[/ame]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, for those who are wondering, there is to be a revolution against the green nameed people on En World.

The following is planned for the event:
1) the event will occur at midnight on the 31st of march and continue until midnight on the 1st of April.

@) Eric's grandma will be destracted by someone while she is on a date with him, I can't remember who said they would do this.

3)If a mod sticks their nose in here, just point far and away and tell them there isa beer over there.

4) we are trying to take over En World for one day. Any ideas how?

DumbPaladin

First Post
I suspect the Greenies know of our planning and have secretly figured out how to read this thread.

We should get El Mahdi or a similarly talented individual to construct a strange and elaborate cipher through which we may speak ... in code!!

Remove ads