• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forums Problem

No, not this forum. I get this error message whenever I try to log in over on the White Wolf boards:

Could not obtain topic watch information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT topic_id FROM phpbb_topics_watch WHERE topic_id = 21316 AND user_id =

Line : 351
File : posting.php
I've made two accounts there after I noticed this with my first, and the second does it as well. I don't know if anyone here can help me out on this: is it a problem on my end or theirs? Is there a way to fix it?

EDIT: After clearing out my cookies, I was able to get into the screen for writing out a new thread. But when posting, I get:

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1126586136, 63, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_topics (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote) VALUES ('Problem Replying to Threads', , 1126586136, 63, 0, 0, 0)

Line : 239
File : functions_post.php

Last edited:

Remove ads